With more than 330 general, specialty and emergency hospitals, PetVet Care Centers is a nationwide veterinary network with a solid commitment to every community we serve.
Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the Veterinary Sourcer will work closely with our Recruiters and Sourcing teams to attract exceptional veterinarians.
- Source candidates for our current Veterinary pipeline and future hiring needs in every possible way (LinkedIn, social media, cold calling, extensive name generation, taking advantage of user groups, blogs and other relevant spaces)
- Identify new pools of applicants as they arise
- Work with the Recruiters and Sourcing team to develop detail-rich, appealing sourcing material
- Execute two to three detailed sourcing campaigns per day
- Maintain connections with passive candidates
- Connect candidates with Recruiter and Hospital leadership in a timely and professional manner
- Contribute to the maintenance, accuracy and growth of candidate databases
- Accurately track key sourcing metrics
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience sourcing professionals via social media and resume databases or similar experience
- Veterinary experience; familiarity with emergency practice preferred
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Strong communication (especially written), interpersonal and business partnering skills
A personal style that demonstrates:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to self-direct
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to identify and grasp broad objectives
- Commitment to results
- A willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves” and get the job done
This is a full time, remote position. We offer benefits including a 401K plan, Health, Dental and Supplemental Insurance, a Pet Healthcare Discount and Vacation Time. If this position sounds like a great fit for you and you have experience in the veterinary industry, please apply at www.petvetcareers.com .
Pet Vet Care Centers is an equal opportunity employer.