Dockery Wiliams Odom & Deriso Veterinarians was established over 35 years ago in Albany, Georgia. We are a family friendly, neighborhood vet hospital, and truly care about our patients. We are currently seeking an Associate Veterinarian to work in our well established practice.
We are committed to providing innovative and caring solutions across a broad spectrum of veterinary medical challenges, the result of which will be to allow pets to lead longer, healthier lives.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, and skill development of all hospital personnel.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates the DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director.
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
- We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply for this position at www.petvetcareers.com.