Brentwood Veterinary Clinic is located in beautiful Brentwood, TN just minutes from Nashville. We have been dedicated to providing the highest standard of veterinary care for the past 40+ years.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, and skill development of all hospital personnel.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates the DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director.
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
- We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply for this position at www.petvetcareers.com.