- Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service.
- Facilitate lobby flow.
- Be prepared to handle medical emergencies at all times. Recognize the symptoms of pets and clients in crisis.
- Assist guests with picking up medications and diets.
- Use practice management software to check patients in.
- Know the range of services the practice provides and the species it treats.
- Placate clients distressed by long waits, scheduling glitches, and other problems.
- Call clients scheduled for the next day to remind them of their appointments, appointment times, and special instructions, such as the need for fasting or withholding or administering medications.
- Answer the phone and assist client with basic information.
- Schedule appointments.
- Invoicing and collection of payments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience of greater than 3 years is an asset
- Previous veterinary experience of at least 1 year is necessary
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on client needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed