Pet Doctors of America’s mission is to practice the highest quality medicine while providing excellent customer service. With locations in Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach, our motto is “Patients First”! Our veterinary practices emphasize an experience that is as unique as every patient. If you are looking to work in a progressive animal healthcare environment, we look forward to having you join our team.
Our ideal candidate has veterinary management experience, strong organizational skills, and a love of people and animals. For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.petvetcareers.com.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, and skill development of all hospital personnel.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates the DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director.
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
- We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.