Located in Fremont, California, Ace Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary clinic providing compassionate care to pets within a friendly and modern facility. We run AviMark veterinary software. We are open seven days a week, with current operating hours of 7am to 9pm daily.
We are seeking a hospital manager to help organize and grow our active practice. Our ideal candidate has 2 years of veterinary hospital management experience.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, and skill development of all hospital personnel.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates the DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director.
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
- We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply for this position at www.petvetcareers.com.