West Gate Veterinary Hospital is looking for an Experienced Dog Groomer at a busy veterinary hospital for FT position. Please see requirements before applying.
Dog Groomer Requirements:
- Experienced groomer with a minimum of 2 years experience with all breeds.
- Bathing dog experience
- Stamina to cut several dogs per day
- Willing to groom cats
- Groom animals utilizing techniques which vary depending on type of hair, coat, breed and owner instructions; bathe and dry animals; perform pedicures and clean ears
- Perform all general maintenance of grooming room; clean cages, tubs, grooming tables; vacuum floor; mop floor daily; empty trash; clean clipper blades, scissors and brushes after use
Dog Groomer Qualifications:
- 2 years of Pet Stylist/Pet Grooming experience
- Customer Service oriented
- Must be familiar with standard cuts for all breeds, including puppy cuts
- Must be proficient in hand scissoring techniques, as well as using various tools of the trade
- Must maintain a clean and healthy environment for clients.
- Great work ethic, organized and reliable
Dog Groomer Benefits:
- Hourly and commission base pay
- After probation period, eligible for PTO, medical and other benefits available
Apply online at www.petvetcareers.com.