At Montecito Veterinary Center, we care about pets as if they were our own. We are a full service veterinary hospital staffed with friendly, compassionate people dedicated to our clients and patients.
Montecito Veterinary Center has been part of the Sonoma County community since 1967. We are easy to locate at 4900 Sonoma Highway in northeast Santa Rosa, and we offer services ranging from annual checkups and dentistry to diagnostics and surgery for all pets – including birds and exotics! Our veterinarians have a combined experience of over 70 years.
We are seeking a hospital manager to help organize and grow our active practice.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, and skill development of all hospital personnel.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates the DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director.
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
- We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply for this position at www.petvetcareers.com.