Veterinarian Technician Opportunity
Rancho Regional Veterinary Hospital is a full service animal hospital providing comprehensive healthcare services to pets in Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Claremont, Fontana, Ontario and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical and dental services in our state of the art veterinary clinic to offer complete care for our patients.
Our veterinary hospital is well equipped with the most advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Our facility has the most up to date equipment to provide comprehensive in house testing for accurate diagnosis, digital x-ray, digital dental x-rays, ultrasound, a full surgical suite, including laser surgery, dentistry, cold laser therapy, acupuncture and more. In addition, we offer pet boarding in our indoor boarding kennels and facilities for bathing.
Seeking a positive, highly motivated individual with an outstanding personality who takes initiative in a fast paced hospital. Must be team oriented and willing to grow and learn all aspects of a veterinary technician. Here at RRVH you will be exposed to new and exciting technologies and procedures to improve and enrich your veterinary technician skills. R.V.T’s will be exposed to Cold Laser, Dentistry, including Dental Radiographs, Ultrasound Certification and much more.
Veterinary Experienced Preferred
Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Clinical Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Attention to Detail, Patience, Verbal Communication. Provides patient care by determining requirements; conducting examinations and diagnostic procedures; assisting during operations; feeding and caring for patients.
* Perform laboratory tests and studies, and diagnostic imaging.
* Cares for patients by taking vital signs; collecting samples; administering medications, drugs, and vaccines; bandaging and wrapping wounds.
* Restrain patients; provide assistance as directed; explain patient’s status to clients.
* Assist in surgery; complete local/regional anesthesia; operating and monitoring anesthetic machines; preparing surgical site; placing catheters; obtaining and verifying medications.
* Maintains safe, secure, healthy and humane environment by sterilizing and wrapping instruments; sanitizing and disinfecting holding and operating areas.
* Maintains patient records by documenting patient conditions, reactions, and changes.
* Other duties as assigned.
Offered Benefits include (full time employees):
Please apply at www.petvetcareers.com