Dynamic animal hospital located in Cave Creek looking for an experienced Veterinary Receptionist/CSR to join our team. The position calls for a caring, compassionate individual that is able to provide a high level of customer service. Must be detail oriented and able to multi task. This is a full time position and although there is some flexibility in hours and days you must be available weekdays until 10:00PM and on Saturday mornings. Our hospital is a state of the art facility located in Cave Creek Arizona. We are a successful general practice doing business in the area for the last 20 years. We are proud to be AAHA accredited scoring in the 90th percentile for accreditation. Please reply with your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service.
• Facilitate lobby flow.
• Be prepared to handle medical emergencies at all times. Recognize the symptoms of pets and clients in crisis.
• Assist guests with picking up medications and diets.
• Use practice management software to check patients in.
• Know the range of services the practice provides and the species it treats.
• Placate clients distressed by long waits, scheduling glitches, and other problems.
• Call clients scheduled for the next day to remind them of their appointments, appointment times, and special instructions, such as the need for fasting or withholding or administering medications. • Answer the phone and assist client with basic information.
• Schedule appointments.
• Invoicing and collection of payments.
• Other duties as assigned