Exciting Opportunity for a Payroll Associate
PetVet Care Centers has an immediate opening for a payroll associate.
We are a group of over 110 hospitals across the country, comprised of General Practices, Emergency Hospitals, and Specialty Centers.
This position will be based out of Carolina Veterinary Specialists - Charlotte/Matthews location in North Carolina.
The associate will be responsible for processing biweekly payroll for assigned locations.
Updating employee payroll and deduction information in payroll software system as well as paper documentation in payroll files.
Assists payroll manager with various payroll projects as needed.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with Dayforce and ADP
- Process and submit bi-weekly payroll for assigned locations using payroll processing system.
- Update employee payroll information in payroll software, including new hires, tax documents, and direct deposits.
- Process new hire work-flow in payroll system and verify the accuracy of data.
- Assists payroll manager with various payroll projects as needed.
- Processes unemployment claims on Case-builder website.
- Updates E verify website as needed.
- State and federal payroll tax laws
- Payroll processing and HRIS software – Dayforce HCM
- Spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel
- Company wage, holiday and paid time off policies
- Department of Labor employment laws and regulations
- Prioritizing time and meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality of company information
- Excellent customer service
Must have 2 years of experience
For immediate confidential consideration please upload your resume to www.petvetcareers.com
If you have questions you can call Sera Cullen at 203-502-7438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org