Veterinary Technician - Emergency Department
Hope Advanced Veterinary Center - Vienna, VA is looking for talented and motivated Veterinary Technology students and/or Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join our Emergency Department team. The ER/ICU at Hope provides a fast paced environment for Technicians and students to thrive. Technicians in the Emergency department have an increased involvement in each case, demanding high levels of teamwork, patient care skills, client compassion, critical thinking, and attention to detail to provide the highest quality service.
• Candidates must be a currently enrolled veterinary technology student or licensed veterinary technician , or have at least 2 years of ER or ICU experience in a small animal veterinary practice
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly motivated and hardworking
• Ability to work well in both a team setting and on an individual basis
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends regularly
• Proficient in such technical skills as: medical math, venipuncture, and monitoring general anesthesia
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive hourly wage commensurate with relevant experience
• 401k, PTO, Health, Dental, Life and Disability, and more!
To apply online, visit www.petvetcareers.com or email CEllis@hopeadvancedvet.com.