VETERINARY TECHNICIANS NEEDED
We are seeking RVTs and veterinary assistants for the following positions:, EMERGENCY (SWING & GRAVE)
In addition to the industry standards we seek very special people to come join our team.
What makes us different from the rest of the industry? Let's ask our team:
- Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital is generally a very happy place with happy people.
- BD&C allows for a flexible schedule and the management is willing to work with special circumstances
- Our staff is very diverse in terms of race, age, gender and philosophical outlooks
- Working as a team is very important and is shared across departments
- The doctors at BD&;C respect and have great working relationships with every member of our staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Veterinary Technicians & Assistants. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Has 2+ years of veterinary experience or an equivalent
- Experience with appointments, surgeries and nursing care for
hospitalized and critical patients.
- Is proficient in catheter placement, phlebotomy, emergency medicine,
- Experienced with preparation, monitoring, and recovery of surgical
patients, as well as basic patient nursing.
- Technicians must be comfortable with providing client education and
- RVT license preferred, though not required.
Full time benefit packages include medical, dental, vision, 401K,
continuing education, uniform allotment, vacation, sick leave, and
discounts on pet care. You will love working with our doctors while
practicing the highest level of medicine! We look forward to the
opportunity to meet you
So if you are interested in coming to work every day with a group of people who truly care about their patients and clients, who care about and form outstanding friendships outside of work, and who are just really great people, please apply today at email@example.com